Being a sissy means being able to look sexy and arouse the excitement of others. Therefore, when a sissy takes pictures, she does it with an “attract-potential-mates” attitude. Furthermore, a sissy is not a sole concept – sissies come in many different types and styles. Learn to correctly present yourself in a way which represents the type of girl you truly are!
Many girls aren’t able to show themselves off in the most effective and feminising ways! Making these key mistakes during your sissy photoshoot is the main reason why you aren’t getting the attention you deserve.
Most sissies aren’t passable, and that’s okay. Because even the most beautiful sissies and tgirls aren’t obviously passable, but they remain stunning in their own right. With this in mind, remember that you don’t need to be passable to be attractive. These techniques will make 90% of sissies look girly and sexually arousing. I make this statement assuming that everyone who follows these steps already made sure to be smooth all over, with girly attire and a wig for good measure.
Today you will learn how to take girly pics like a pro, and look as feminine as possible using MTF crossdressing techniques and advice. This is important for girls who truly care about sissification and presentation, and is significant for representing the type of girl you are.
Remember to also read Part 2: On how to look smooth if you can’t shave all over.
1) Lighting is key!
The most important tool for sissies to take girly pics which flatter their femininity the best way possible. Lighting is the best way to highlight your best assets and make your feminisation more effective. It is also KEY for demonstrating commitment towards the smaller details and her devotion towards being a girl.
- Use lighting to bring out the best of your most feminine assets
- Remember that lighting is key in making your outfits better presented and body more attractive
- Natural lighting is often better for showing off your skin, and give you a more innocent/natural look. Whilst artificial lighting could allow you, by using lamps, to fine tune which aspects of your body you want to make more prominent and least prominent.
- Use your individual situation to your advantage! Darkness, colours, shadows, contrasts and many other factors can be used effectively and make you more attractive in any given circumstance (although having plenty of outfit options will make this more so).
- Be creative with lighting and watch your photography skills develop alongside your sluttification prowess!
2) Angle your pics above eye level for the best selfies and body shots.
This is an extremely important aspect to consider and is usually the prime cause for ruining your pics by making them more masculine, unattractive or flat out bland. It’s a bit more tricky as there isn’t a single rule and there’s loads of things to factor in. However, the main idea is that you should angle your pics above eye level to boost your prettiness and make your body more curvy and feminine.
- Always remember to consider your angling.
- Aim to take pictures that face downwards towards your body, this highlights your curves, hides any masculine traits and is terrifically sexualising.
- This way of angling is also key in eliminating double chin looks and makes your eyes look more bigger. If you are a sissy that hides her face, you will find that your boobs and butt is way more curvy and tighter when shown from above!
3) Position your shoulders away from the camera.
Sissies, crossdressers and transgender girls alike are all commonly blighted with broad shoulders which is often what gives off the most masculine vibe from our natural bodies. Manipulate the position of your shoulders specifically to minimise its appearance as well as boost your femininity.
- Broad shoulders are often the first culprit that gives off masculinity.
- Position your shoulders away from the camera to make them look less broad. This will instantly make you more girly!
- Click on each girl to note how they positioned their shoulders to create a particular effect in feminisation
4) Avoid looking stiff and awkward with straight poses. Experiment with angles and positioning!
There are endless ways to pose for your sissy photoshoots, but the best poses are always made with curves in mind. Straight presentation = no curves. Eliminate masculinising traits by avoiding this common mistake; posing with a straight and stiff presentation!!
- Be creative with your different body parts!
- Never present yourself with straight and stiff posing. This makes your body more flat, awkward and masculine.
- Bending your arms and legs, tilting your face, showing off your hips and hiding your shoulders are the main things to play with when striking a sexy pose!
- Sissification is imminent if you use many different poses, and you can show off the type of girl you are by the appropriate etiquette. Standing ready in position? Show it off! You want to be a cute girly princess? Lift one leg and tilt your head back! Just want to show off your full and round sissy ass? Bend over like the slutty queen you are.
- Closed knees often represent innocent and cute girlies as well as sophisticated and/or conservative sissies. Open legs in contrast are for being openly slutty and whore-ish type sissies. Remember your sissy personality can be shown with specific positions accordingly.
5) Be engaged, immerse yourself and embrace your inner girl/slut!
Whether you just want to look passable and pretty, cute and playful or slutty and excitable – it will never seem convincing unless you’re truly engaged and committed in feeling like a true girly gurl!
- Immerse yourself in your girly personality!
- Show off who you are, whether thats a passable beauty, a bimbo doll, a slutty cockwhore queen or an adorable princess girly gurl. It’s all shown in your attitude and personality!
- Just have fun. Enjoy being feminine, even if it’s just for this moment or night. Photoshoots are part of the fun. Giving a feminine impression and looking as sexy as possible is done best when you truly engage in your sissy excitement!
- If you’re not feeling it, you will not radiate confidence and playfulness – and this will show! When taking pics, do it with commitment and effort! Let yourself be a girl, and you will be able to present yourself with girly style and feminising flare!